The meeting started at 17:00 (UTC).
Attendees:Andrea Gentil, Jereon Moolenschot, Wilco Alsemgeest, Luca Marzo and Chris Keen.
Guest: Jaz Parkyn (Dept. Co-ordinator)
1. JCP Team membership / involvement survey form. All JCP team members have been asked to complete a ‘Team membership’ survey form, developed by Jaz Parkyn. This survey asks team members to declare their intended level of involvement in the tem (e.g. member, contributor or no longer be involved), and to vote on a number of ‘rules’ regarding team involvement. All but one of the team have completed the form at this point. The results will be discussed and implemented in the next meeting. The choices made by team members will then be reflected in updated Volunteer Portal and Glip chat teams.
2. No exams due to the Corona crisis. On the Certification site we will publish information explaining why we are not holding exams during the Corona crisis. We will also promote this through social media
3. JCP ‘sprint’ - possibilities.We again discussed the need and possibilities of holding a physical or virtual sprint for the JCP team. Conclusion is that to plan and book a sprint for the whole team in the current (Joomla) financial year is not feasible. We will discuss plans for a sprint sometime after July, when we have more information about the development of the Corona crisis and the travel possibilities.We will look into planning a virtual sprint in the coming months, possibly with the Netherlands based members participating together from a physical location, with virtual participation by other members.
Platform and Exam & Operations and Marketing teams
4. Platform and migration status.We are still working on the integration of the JCP sites into the Certification site.We are still working with TechJoomla to implement and further develop the Shika LMS we will be using for the exams.
5. JCP project management tool.The JCP has been using Trello for project management (PM) until now. We will be moving the GitHub, the current de facto standard for PM within the Joomla Community.
Next meeting: will be held on May 27th, 2020.
The meeting ended at 18:30 (UTC)