Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - May 8, 2020

By Jacob Waisner on 2020-05-11 21:29 in Bug Squad

Date: May 8, 2020

Time: 19:10 CET

Total time of meeting: 2 hours

Attendees:

Richard Fath, Nicola Galgano, Harald Leithner,Christiane Maier-Stadtherr, SharkyKZ, Jacob Waisner

 

Discussion outline           

 

During this meeting we discussed the following topics:

  • PLT feedback to Bug Tracking Process Document and responses

  • Synchronizing Github, Jissues, and VP to reflect proper membership

PLT feedback to Bug Tracking Process Document and responses

 

We discussed the initial feedback received by a PLT member. Some feedback we were able to apply to the document immediately, while others require some additional clarification. In order to ensure this clarification a meeting with the JBS and PLT to get clarification and feedback in real time was proposed.

 

Synchronizing Github, Jissues, and VP to reflect proper membership

 

It was noted that there are three locations in which team members to the JBS are assigned and each needs to be updated manually. Upon review of this, it was identified that synchronization was needed between the three to ensure consistency and integrity of the access. Access was remediated during the meeting to match the VP. Future adjustments to membership will require follow-up by leadership to ensure everything is updated timely.

 

Next Meeting

The next team meeting will be: Fri, 29 May at 7:00 PM CEST

Read more https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/bug-squad/reports/1238-joomla-bug-squad-team-meeting-may-8-2020

Add comment
Be nice, No ovet advertising unless you agree to our rates. Posting indicates agreement and consent.