Participants: Wilco Alsemgeest (Director), Jaz Parkyn (JED ATL), Llewellyn van der Merwe (JED TL) , Luca Marzo (JCM ATL), Roland Dalmulder (JVP ATL)Apologies: Andrea Gentil (JCM TL), Sander Potjer (JVP TL), Sebastien Lapoux (Showcase TL), Olaf Offick (Forum TL)
Community Magazine team:
- There was no meeting in December due to the holidays.
- Team is working on the January issue, to be published on the 20th.
- Team is always looking for new authors, either regular or not.
Community Sites team:
- Djamel, Jaz and Wilco have been working hard on the new Joomla User Group directory within the DPCalendar component from https://joomla.digital-peak.com/products/dpcalendarAllon the developer has been very supportive in creating new features and sharing ideas and suggestions. The data migration is finished and the final plan for the switch is defined with support from Christopher (https://volunteers.joomla.org/joomlers/1537-christopher-wagner) from the Joomla Optimisation Team for SEO purposes.
Extensions Directory team:
- Llewellyn van der Merwe has been elected as the new team leader and has stepped into the role following a 2 week transitional period. The team thanks Anibal Sanchez for his time as team leader, and is very happy that he is remaining a part of the team.
- The JED4 developers attended a call to review the current state of the project, to onboard Llewellyn and Mark Fleeson, and to put some plans in place for the next stages of development.
- There is no Dec meeting because of Christmas, so we had to skip our monthly meeting in late Dec, the next one is scheduled for next week
Showcase Directory team:
Volunteers Portal team: