Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 3.9), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), Marco Dings (Department Coordinator), Llewellyn van der Merwe (Assistant Department Coordinator), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Team Leader), Tobias Zulauf (Release Lead 3.10) Absent with notice: David Jardin (Team Leader) Absent without notice: Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Ilagnayeru Manickam (Team Leader), George Wilson (Release Lead 4.0)
Production Department Coordinator (Marco Dings)
- “Joomla Leadership channel” on glip should be populated with the TL’s and RL’s. Please let me know if you are not in that channel and want to be added
- The consolidated translation team is taking shape, we would like to have a minimum of 2 representatives from production to participate.
- As part of the commotion and confusion regarding the latest J release I feel we would benefit from a documented release flow and communication strategy in case something goes wrong. I have written some thought to that in the glip channel. Who (RL) wants to help work this out in more detail.As part of that a suggestion was made in the board to be more reluctant in labeling releases as “security”
- Where are we with the J4 release planning
- Please give the minimal version document some attention, nicola put in time to start the descriptions but i’m missing a lot of information that was discussed in glip
Security Strike Team (David Jardin)
- Team Leader voting is ongoing
Release Leads (Benjamin Trenkle, George Wilson, Tobias Zulauf, Harald Leithner)
* Releaselead 4.1 (Benjamin Trenkle):
- Try to keep 4.1 up to date, but will not yet start merging new stuff till we have 4.0 out.
* Releaseleads 3.10 (Tobias Zulauf):
- Philip and Benjamin did some progress on the EOS Plugin
* Releaseleads 3.9 (Harald Leithner):
- Joomla! 3.9.25 released
- Discussion about 3.9.26
* Maintainer Framework (Niels Braczek):
- Archive 1.1.10 and 2.0.0-beta5 released
CMS Release Team (Sigrid Gramlinger)
- Testing of Security fixes for 3.9.25 was intensive. The highly discussed issue about the broken image path for Media Manager is so specific, that we could possibly not find that with our normal user tests.
- EOS Plugin was further preceded by Phil, Benjamin, and Tobias.
CMS Maintenance Team (Robert Deutz)
- We see a lot of heated discussions on github over the last weeks. Unfortunately this takes a lot of time for the team.
Google Summer of Code Joomla Team (Philip Walton)
- Waiting to hear if we made the cut.. Results tonight I hope
- Extending the teaching sessions for the GSoC students and did a University meeting with 70 students, some joined.
- Joomla has been invited to the “CMS community leaders and Google for a meetup on inclusion”