Date: May 7, 2021
Time: 18:00 CEST
Total time of meeting: 1 hour
Richard Fath, Christiane Maier-Stadtherr, Quy Ton, Jacob Waisner, Tuan Pham Ngoc, Nicola Galgano, Luca Racchetti
During this meeting we discussed the following topics:
- Current Status
- FTP Layer Decision
- J4 Issues/PR Sweep
Release blockers are the topic of focus for J4. We have 4 open RBs with 2 of those having PRs. Over the past week 87 PRs have been merged for J4. With the great improvement in Release blockers being addressed we will continue to focus on the remaining and ask the community to assist in closing out these remaining bugs so we can prepare for RC.
If anyone would like to contribute to the Release blockers or with the Project as a whole please join us on GitHub at https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms .
FTP Layer Decision
This topic was brought up to ensure everyone was on the same page with the decision to remove the FTP layer from J4.
J4 Issues/PR Sweep
We discussed the need to do a sweep of all existing J4 issues and PRs to identify if there are any outstanding Release blockers that have not been tagged. This is to ensure as we get closer to resolving the last Release blockers and moving to RC that we did not miss anything critical that would need to be resolved before RC.
The next team meeting will be: Fri, 21 May at 6:00 PM CEST