Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 3.9), Marco Dings (Department Coordinator), Llewellyn van der Merwe (Assistant Department Coordinator), Jacob Waisner (Team Leader), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Team Leader), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), Tobias Zulauf (Release Lead 3.10)Absent with notice: Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader)Absent without notice: George Wilson (Release Lead 4.0), Mike Brandner (Team Leader)
Production Department Coordinator (Marco Dings)
- Motion registry sheet updated to generate HTML for
- Motion pages on open source matters updated for 2020 and created for 2021.
- Motion PROD2021/002 passed, 10 in favor, 1 against and 0 abstained, Title rephrased to better over the content after internal discussion, now reads: Discontinue support FTP layer in Joomla!4 CMS
Security Strike Team (David Jardin)
- David wants to thank Tobias for taking over his responsibilities in the last 6 months.
Release Leads (Benjamin Trenkle, George Wilson, Tobias Zulauf, Harald Leithner)
* Releaselead 3.10 (Tobias Zulauf):
- JoomlaDay USA Presentation was great and we got positive feedback from there.
* Framework (Niels Braczek):
- Monorepo is making progress behind the curtains, not much interesting happening beside that.
Bug Squad (Jacob Waisner)
Software Architecture & Strategy Team (Niels Braczek)
- Discussions about Monorepo, GitHub Actions, Translation, contemporary Tech Stack, but no mature results to present now.
Google Summer of Code Joomla Team (Philip Walton)
- Slots have been added and we will know tomorrow 5th if we have what we asked for.
- Max 5 Min 4
- I will be resigning after this production meeting as lead of GSoC and pending a vote hope that Shivam Rajput my Assistant Team Lead will take over.
- Allowing the RC date or approximate date to be more public so that there can be some momentum building in publicity and enthusiasm, giving the Devs the notion that we are serious [PW]
After a discussion on the topic Tobias will do a PR to remove com_csp from Joomla 4.0 and move the CSP settings again back to the plugin. That feature might be re-implemented in a future version.