Participants: Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Mark Lee, Tom van der Laan, Oh Martin, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead), Mark Fleeson (Jed 4 Developer)Absent with notice: Tobias Zulauf (JSST Liaison), Claire Mandville, Jaz Parkyn (Assistant Team Lead), Luca Marzo
Team Organization: Llewellyn van der Merwe, Jaz Parkyn
- Welcome to three new Members to the JED
- Mark Fleeson
- Oh Martin
- Tom van der Laan
JED Extensions: Llewellyn van der Merwe, Jaz Parkyn
JED Extension Checker [J3]
- Number of new features have been merged into the develop branch, and needs further testing.
JED3 Website: Jaz Parkyn
- Working on the review spam checks implementation.
JED 4: Jaz Parkyn
- Demonstration of VEL Reporting Front End and hopefully Backend by Mark Fleeson.
- Conversation regarding the Joomla versioning tags has begun with an internal document, to made public once a conclusion is realized
- Adding more feature related integration tags with Joomla core to normal component listings is also in conversation and will also be made public soon as ready.
- TL proposes to adjourn the MeetingProposed by Llewellyn van der Merwe seconded by Anibal Sanchez