Participants: Mark Fleeson (Jed 4 Developer), Oh Martin, Jaz Parkyn (Assistant Team Lead), Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely, Tom van der Laan, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead)Absent with notice: Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo, Mark Lee, Claire Mandville
Team Organization: Llewellyn van der Merwe, Jaz Parkyn
- Can we give access to the Joomla Official extensions so those who are leading the development on them can update the listing as needed.
- Let's ask Wilco to provide access to the 1password vault containing the needed credentials.
Reviews: Hugh Douglas-Smith
- Do we allow removal/unpublished of comments on official Joomla extensions that seem negative, and/or outdated. -
- We have always worked on the basis that reviews are NEVER deleted but they do get unpublished. There is always a fine line between what may be considered criticism of an extension and what may be useful to potential users. I don’t see any difference between a 3rd party extension and an official extension, to have such would in effect be applying a level of censorship.
- Reviews will only be unpublished if they violate the review guidelines found on the JED knowledgebasehttps://extensions.joomla.org/support/knowledgebase/reviews/edited-removed-or-unpublished-reviews/
- We need more documentation on the reviews policies.
Extension Listings: Anibal Sanchez, Tom van der Laan, Oh Martin
- All support queues are up to date.
Tickets: Dénes Székely, Mark Lee
- Tickets are up to date now, after a shaky period I had this summer (personal, life things). Back in business from around 15th September. Hopefully nothing similar will occur in the next few months, so we can keep things under control.
JED Extensions: Llewellyn van der Merwe, Oh Martin
JED Extension Checker [J3]
- We are getting ready for the next release, please help testing the develop branch which holds all the changes.
JED Website: Jaz Parkyn, Llewellyn van der Merwe
- Looking for volunteers to help with testing the website between updates of the Joomla version, first on the staging server, and then the live website.
- Bye Bye JED Team (AS): I joined the JED team around 2015 and, after more than five years, all good things must come to an end. ;-) I plan to stay on the team until the end of the year. Let me know if you need anything. Thank you for everything!About what I’m going to do in 2022. No idea. Maybe a sabbatical year.
- TL proposes to adjourn the MeetingProposed by Llewellyn van der Merwe seconded by Anibal Sanchez