Participants: David Jardin (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Llewellyn van der Merwe (Assistant Department Coordinator), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Shivam Rajput (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Marketing Liaison), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), Tobias Zulauf (Release Lead 3.10) Absent: Roland Dalmulder (Release Lead 4.2), Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader), Jacob Waisner (Team Leader)
Joomla! Accessibility Team (Christiane Maier-Stadtherr)
- New Accessibility Template for a11y issues merged.
Security Strike Team (David Jardin)
- Having an appointment with the Github Security Lab to discuss improvements for our workflows.
Automated Testing Team (Hannes Papenberg)
- Jenkins has been retired
- Preparations are underway to onboard renovate bot in fork mode
- Preparations are underway to create a bot which automatically creates PRs to fix code style in PRs against our codebase
- At JoomlaCamp in Essen last saturday, May 28th, Yves Hoppe showed Cypress for doing E2E tests and the system might be a far superior replacement to our current Codeception/Selenium setup.
- New VPS provided by 20i.com as the prize for the FOSS AWARD has arrived.
Releaseleads (Harald, Niels, Roland, Franciska, Benjamin, George, Tobias, Llewellyn)
* Release Lead 5.0 (Harald Leithner, Niels Braczek):
- The PSR-12 PR makes some problems interacting with other pull requests
* Release Lead 4.2 (Roland Dalmulder, Franciska Perisa)
* Release Lead 4.1 (Benjamin Trenkle)
- Successful 4.1.4 release, now focus should switch to 4.2
* Release lead 3.10 (Tobias Zulauf):
CMS Maintenance Team (Robert Deutz)
- Team Lead elections are on the way