Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Department Coordinator), David Jardin (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Olivier Buisard (Release Manager 4.3), Shirielle “SD” Williams (Release Manager 4.3), Roland Dalmulder (Release Lead 4.2), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Crystal Dionysopoulos (Team Leader), Jacob Waisner (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Shivam Rajput (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Marketing Liaison), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), Tobias Zulauf (Release Lead 3.10) Absent: Llewellyn van der Merwe (Assistant Department Coordinator), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader)
Production Department Coordinator (Benjamin Trenkle)
Bug Squad Team (Jacob Waisner)
- 711 Open Issues
- 73 Issues Closed in the last 30 days
- 254 PRs Open
- 67 PRs Merged in the last 30 days
Joomla! Experience Team (Crystal Dionysopoulos)
- JXT is getting more momentum again by scheduling a regular meeting. We hope to make significant progress on our different projects in the next few months.
- We have started a survey to get community feedback for the new joomla.org website, please share with your teams. https://forms.gle/9fb5GZZW96SVj3BR9
Security Strike Team (David Jardin)
- Reviewed the tools and processes that Github offers in terms of security workflows, however it’s currently not a suitable replacement for our current workflow as i.e. triggering CI from a security PR isn’t possible in a public repo. So, we will stick with the current structure but might use individual features in the future, i.e. discussing a fix for a vulnerability in a “invited contributors only”-PR to include contributors outside the JSST for specific issues.
CMS Release Team (Sigrid Gramlinger)
- Benjamin and I finished the Post Release Process Document. We will discuss it in our team meeting tomorrow and get some more feedback.
CMS Maintenance Team (Robert Deutz)
- How to deprecate language keys?
Release Managers (Harald, Niels, Olivier, SD, Roland, Franciska, Tobias, Llewellyn)
Release Lead 4.3 (Olivier Buisard, Shirielle “SD” Williams):
- Alpha 3 Release January 24th at 1600 UTC, code freeze January 21st
Release Lead 4.2 (Roland Dalmulder, Franciska Perisa):
- Pull requests are being merged as we work towards 4.2.7 RC1 in 1,5 week on January 21st, 2023
Documentation Team (Mike Brandner)