Joomla, one of the world’s most popular Content Management Systems (CMS), announced today the CVE Program authorizes the project as a CVE Numbering Authority....
- Stats October: 6 sites submitted, 11 approved, 10 rejected, 2 corrections requested
- PHP upgrade to 7.4
- Install and configure the 2FA plugin to force 2FA in regards of user groups
- Enable 2 factor authentification for registered users -> planned
- Working on implementation of the new rule to accept only httpS site
- Following New Cookie banner...
Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting
Date: November 05, 2020Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 20 minutes
Brian Mitchell (President), Justine Ayebale Abunyanga (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Radek Suski (Treasurer), Marco Dings (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), David Opati...
Due to illness the October meeting was postponed and held on November 4th 2020 at 17:00 (UTC).
Attendees:Andrea Gentil, Jeroen Moolenschot, Luca Marzo and Chris Keen.
Guest: Jaz Parkyn (Dept. Co-ordinator) Absent with apologies:
The CMS release team has a new leader, Sigrid Gramlinger.